Danger: If you are in immediate physical danger or harm, please call 911! Don't delay.
DeafALIVE has a Deaf person who can sign fluent American Sign Language (ASL) to help you. Here are three options:
- Fill out the online form here. The most important information is your full name and how we can reach you (VP, text, or email) quickly.
- Call the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Outreach Coordinator at: VideoPhone (VP) 317-644-6206
- Email the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Outreach Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All emails and VP calls to the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Coordinator are CONFIDENTIAL and private. No Board members of DeafALIVE will see or access them.
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Coordinator office hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 4:30 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
How can we help you?
- Fill out Protective Orders (PO)
- Connect with you a pro bono attorney who can help you with Domestic/Sexual Violence (DV/SV) issues
- Connect you with local shelter in your area
- Support you in Court
- Support you in your goal to be safe
- Support you with medical appointments related to DV/SV
- No communication barriers... ASL easy !
If need immediate assistance during weekend and evening/overnight hours, please contact the National Deaf Domestic Violence Advocates Hotline at:
Instant Message (IM): DeafHotline
VideoPhone (VP): 855-812-1001